|05/02/14- Convocation Information||
Ohio University Zanesville 2014 Convocation Information
· Time: Friday, May 2, at 7:00 P.M., Littick Hall (No tickets required.)
· Reception for graduates and guests immediately following ceremony in the Campus Center
· Rehearsal Luncheon: Thursday, May 1, at 12:00 p.m., Campus Center Dining Room
· Rehearsal: Thursday, May 1, at 1:00 p.m., Littick Hall
· Convocation Speaker: Troy Balderson, State Senator
· Student Speaker: Stephanie Wahl, Social Work
· Parking Notes: Reserved handicap parking will be available in the lot adjacent to Littick Hall.
· Photography: Joe Clark Photography will be on hand before and during the Convocation to help capture the graduates’ special memories. You may view and order their photos online at www.joeclarkphotography.com. Once there, click on the Collages.net “View Your Photos Online” link in the upper right corner. Search for OU Zanesville Convocation 14. Orders may also be placed (and picked up) by calling the studio directly to save shipping costs. Joe can be reached at 740-455-3466740-455-3466 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· DVD’s: Graduates can sign up for one free DVD of the ceremony at the Convocation Reception immediately following the ceremony.
· Convocation Simulcast: There will be a live simulcast streaming on our website at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ohio-university-zanesville-convocation and also in Campus Center Room 432 to accommodate our guests with young children or any other special needs.
· Questions?: Contact the Information Center at 740.453.0762740.453.0762
|There are no related articles.|